I'M PREGNANT!!!
There is something MAGICAL when a baby is laying on your chest sleeping. Words cannot even describe how much love is exchanged in that moment. I never imagined how BIG my HEART could feel until I had my 4 little loves. MY heart and MY love for all of them, grows daily. It's a love that shouldn't need effort. Unconditional love. The love that when they look at you and smile, your heart melts just a little more. After Parker's breathing treatment tonight, he snuggled up on me and fell asleep. I let it be. I enjoyed it. I took it in. My heart melted and I fell MORE IN LOVE with that little man! Possible you ask??? ABSOLUTELY!!! Mommy & Parker James I have people ask me all the time, "What was it like, finding out that you were pregnant." Here is one of the 3 posts I will share on this subject. The post I wrote called SURPRISE.... TWINS, is where I shared MY story on when I found out I was pregnant with Juliana and Parker. ...
Comments
Post a Comment